|The Bible for Hope- Product NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Description:The Bible for Hope, NKJV
Caring for People God's Way Product NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Full-Color, Hard Back
The Bible for Hope is a resource created to help Christian counselors lead others to healing and hope in the midst of the challenges and difficulties of life. Tim Clinton pulled together an unparalleled team of biblical counselors to present key passages and concepts to lead the hurting to the feet of Jesus. There they will find strength, courage, and emotional health.
- Book introductions from the perspective of inner healing
- Theme articles written by experts address life's most common challenges and difficulties-anxiety, anger, insecurity, depression, sexuality, pride, and jealousy
- Personality profiles highlight the lives of people in the Bible who encountered and overcame bondage, oppression, or difficulty
- Key passages are interpreted, offering the reader insights into the messages of freedom and hope
- Soul notes provide commentary on Bible passages that speak to the main themes
- Subject Index and Key Word Concordance
Discount Price: $29.99
Tell a friend about this product!